Cognia helps organizations address some of their most pressing compliance, service-assurance and productivity challenges.
Used by businesses in sectors such as finance, energy, healthcare and retail, Cognia’s global communications-intelligence platform transforms the cost and ease of capturing, storing and analyzing mobile, fixed-line and digital interactions.
Using the Cognia Platform, organizations small and multinational alike, comply with industry regulations, protect brand equity and empower staff—replacing the high capital and support costs, and complex rollouts of on-premise systems with flexible, pay-as-you-use services aligned to business needs.
Built on a global cloud infrastructure and supported by multiple network operators, the Cognia Platform provides resource-intensive analytics and storage processes on demand, simplifying communications compliance and monitoring across mobile and distributed workforces. Its open application framework frees users to leverage existing systems investments or embrace best-of-breed technologies, maximizing the value buried within their business interactions.
- Established in 2007
- Headquartered in the UK with operations in North America and Asia-Pacific
- The world’s first company to develop an enterprise-grade mobile recording solution
- The world’s first cloud service provider to achieve QSA-validated PCI DSS Level-1 compliance for its global cloud telephony and payment services platform
- Winner of Computer Weekly European User Awards for Security 2014
- Selected by CIO Review: 20 most promising contact center technology solution providers 2015
- Cognia named in FinTech50 2016
Peace of mind
The Cognia unified communications archive was built to deliver innovative services while at all times protecting the confidentiality and integrity of customers’ data. Our customers hail from some of the world’s most regulated and data-sensitive industries, including financial institutions, public sector, travel, retail, communications, healthcare and Fortune 1000 firms.
Cognia operates an Information Security Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
In 2013, Cognia became the world’s first cloud service provider to achieve QSA-validated PCI DSS Level 1 compliance for its global cloud telephony and payment service platform.